Tree Service Edmond & Affordable Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Oklahoma County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Edmond Tree Service Experts
Integrity Tree Service is a family-owned tree service with over 20-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Edmond & Oklahoma County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree services to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Integrity Tree Service crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Hershel L. – Edmond, OK
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Jordan was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Megan C. – Edmond, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Steven P. – Edmond OK
Tree Service Edmond specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call us today for your free quote!
Safest Tree Removal Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal Edmond methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
Tree Care Edmond Tree Service
Providing a cooler environment in the summer season, beautifying properties and hence improving their overall value, and offering a nice perch for attractive birdlife, trees are an ideal addition to any landscape. Understanding the importance of trees, Oklahoma has paid special attention to its urban forest to the point the city has received the Tree City USA designation for over 15 years.
Trees, however, offer maximum benefits when they are both healthy and well-maintained. To help property owners in Oklahoma maintain healthy, safe, and good-looking trees, we offer all types of tree services.
Through professional tree pruning and tree trimming, we improve tree shape and remove dead, diseased, and risky branches from the crown. Our arborist Edmond tree service helps tree owners diagnose their trees, determining the health problems they are going through and the best tree treatment options. In cases where tree removal is the only option – say, when the tree is dead or irreparably damaged – our tree removal Edmond team brings the tree down without harming any part of your home.
Equipped with years of tree service experience, modern tree service gear, and a passion for promoting a healthy tree cover in Oklahoma, we strive to ensure all our customers are satisfied.
Located within the Sacramento metropolitan area, Edmond is the largest city in the County of Oklahoma. Home to more than 135,000 people, Edmond has a total area of 44.08 square miles. In 2020, the city of Edmond was named a Tree City USA for the 38th year – this shows the city’s dedication to improving its urban forest.
Edmond sits in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate characterized by hot, dry summers and wet, cool, usually snowless winters. Summer highs reach 94 degrees Fahrenheit while the winter lows can go below 39 degrees Fahrenheit. Annually, the city 21 inches of rain. Some of the trees that do well in Edmond include:
- Chinese fringe tree – Growing to a height of 15 to 25 feet, the Chinese fringe is an unusual tree with white fringe-like flowers that cover its crown in the spring. The prized tree has upright branches that form a dome shape. The deciduous tree has soft green leaves which put on a nice fall color show before dropping in winter.
- Japanese Crabapple – A small spreading tree, crabapple reaches maturity at a height of 15 to 25 feet, with a crown spread of the same size. One of the best ornamental trees, the Japanese crabapple has pink flowers which are followed by yellow fruit and yellow to red foliage color in the fall season.
- Eastern Redbud – Growing to a height of 20 to 35 feet with a crown width of 20 to 30 feet, eastern redbud branches low although simple pruning can be used to encourage it to branch above head height. Having a multi-trunked growth form, the eastern redbud is useful in narrow areas. Pink flowers cover the deciduous tree in the spring season.
- Kousa dogwood – A small tree, Kousa dogwood matures at a height of 20 to 25 feet. The ornamental tree has large, creamy-white blooms in the spring and maroon to red leaves in the fall season. Its bright red fruits are very decorative to the branches in winter and are extremely attractive to birds.
The city of Edmond has numerous parks designed to offer all types of outdoor recreational activities. The most popular parks in the city include:
- Royer Park – Established in 1917, Royer Park has been around for more than a century. The park has playgrounds ideal for kids of all ages, basketball courts, soccer field, softball field, swings, tennis courts, and relaxing areas that are shaded by trees.
- Maidu Regional Park – One of the largest parks in Edmond, Maidu Regional Park sits on 152 acres. The park has a 4-diamond lighted softball complex, numerous picnic areas shaded by trees, bike and pedestrian paths, children play equipment, a skate park, a basketball court, and a 5-field lighted soccer complex.
In Edmond, the Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining trees standing on the streets. The Department of Parks & Recreation takes care of the trees standing in the city’s parks. Through volunteer organizations like Edmond Urban Forest Foundation (RUFF), Edmond residents are allowed to be part of tree planting and tree care.
Why Work with Professional Tree Service Providers
1. Safety for Your Property
In Oklahoma, DIY tree service is made too risky by trees standing next to powerlines, houses, garages, swimming pools, and other crucial amenities. If you attempt tree pruning or tree trimming on a tree next to your house, you may drop the branches on your roof, which could cause significant damage.
Tree service providers work in groups – this gives them an upper hand when it comes to controlling the falling direction for the branches they cut. Also, using modern tree service gear, the professionals can rope down the cut branches, eliminating the possibility of costly damages.
2. You Avoid Injuries
When handling a tree service like tree removal, you have to worry about yourself and the amenities near you. Without tree service experience, you may put too much focus on the amenities near you and forget about yourself – this could put you in the tree’s falling path. Additionally, an unexpected change in wind direction could push the falling tree in your direction.
Pruning and trimming also put you at risk of injury. If you are lucky enough to avoid falling from the tree crown, you may suffer deep cuts.
Letting professional tree service providers handle tree removal, trimming, and pruning reduces the chances of injury to zero. Tree Service providers allow you to can stay as far away from the tree as you want.
3. You Save Money
If a tree falls on your house during DIY tree removal, you may have to direct a lot of money to home repair costs. If you suffer injuries while handling tree services, you may spend a lot of money on treatment costs, not to mention the amount of time you may need to stay unproductive.
The cost of hiring professional tree service providers is generally much less compared to the cost of paying for home repairs or treatment costs.
4. You Can Identify Health Problems Early
When discovered early, tree diseases can be treated and kept from spreading throughout the tree. Working with professional tree service providers allows you to take advantage of arborist tree service.
Arborists will know a tree has a health problem when the disease is still in its early stages. By recommending the best treatment options, the professionals can save your precious tree.
Professional Oklahoma, OK Tree Services
1 Tree Removal
In Oklahoma, tree removal is requested for several reasons:
- Tree removal is ideal for dead trees.
- When the tree roots start destroying your home, invest in tree removal Edmond as soon as possible.
- When a tree is suffering an untreatable disease, removing it can keep the disease from spreading.
- When a small area is overcrowded, removing some trees can open up space.
- If your tree is outgrowing its allocated space, removal can help you avoid property damage.
When it comes to removing a tree, we know that special care has to be taken to avoid damaging the surrounding utilities. This is why we bring our powerful tree service gear – the tree service tools help us control the tree’s falling direction. We make the entire tree service procedure safe and quick.
2 Arborist Tree Service
Like all other living things, trees do fall sick. While it is easy for the regular homeowner to know when a tree is dealing with a health problem, it may be impossible for him or her to determine the best treatment options. This is where our arborist Edmond tree service comes in – we will help you determine the health problem affecting your tree and the best medications you can use.
In addition to treating trees, we also help homeowners with tree planting. Our arborists will help you determine the best tree species for your home and the procedure when planting them. Supervising trimming and pruning, our arborists also ensure that different tree care procedures are conducted correctly.
3 Tree Pruning
When handled by professional tree service providers, pruning offers a multitude of benefits:
- It removes risky branches, improving safety around the tree.
- The tree service removes diseased branches, keeping a health problem from spreading,
- Tree Pruning opens it up, allowing the inner branches maximum access to sunlight.
Operating for decades in Oklahoma, we have pruned almost every tree species in the city. When handling tree pruning Edmond, we use a combination of tree service experience, our advanced tree service gear, and our years of formal training to ensure the procedure provides maximum benefits.
4 Tree Trimming
For the years we have been offering tree services in Oklahoma, tree trimming is often requested for the following reasons:
- To improve tree shape and appearance.
- To make trees complement their surroundings.
- To remove dead limbs that are damaging the crown color.
The main role of tree trimming is to improve the aesthetic appeal of trees. Our tree trimming Edmond tree service team has handled tree trimming on large trees, small trees, and trees with the most complicated crowns. Our tree service experience allows us to make the hardest procedures easy.
5 Emergency Tree Removal Service
When storms strike unexpectedly, they can leave your home in total shambles. High winds can uproot trees and leave them lying on your house. Heavy rain can leave your tree leaning dangerously over powerlines.
We are always available to restore order in your home. Our tree removal Edmond team operates 24 hours a day, every day of the week to ensure that homeowners are not facing any problems with their trees.
Whether you have a tree emergency in the middle of the night or early in the morning, all you need is a single call to get our emergency tree removal in your home. We will bring down your tree, irrespective of how risky it looks, without causing further damage to your home.